At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. Opal is a collaboration platform, built for brand marketing teams to produce, organize and govern creative content.
The Opal StoryFirst™ framework empowers teams with a dedicated environment to visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results. Our customers are creative, passionate people and, through a platform tailored to their specific needs, we’re helping them rediscover the best parts of their jobs.
Our team is deeply invested in creating a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We are building a world class lineup of creative and strategic thinkers that work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As an Enterprise Customer Experience Manager at Opal, you’ll join a smart, passionate team of relationship builders, who get a fire in their belly from successful collaboration with our customers every single day. Our Customer Experience Managers are accountable for delivering world-class thinking and customer service, while identifying opportunities to grow relationships and ensuring customer delight to the largest brands in the world.
- Launch an account from start to finish by consulting and training key stakeholders and their staff.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution, achieving success, and engaging resources, as necessary.
- Support, monitor and identify trends in platform adoption and utilization.
- Build solid customer relationships that encourage expansion and growth.
- Manage internal and external projects (and related communications) as they pertain to Customer Experience.
- Troubleshoot and respond to customer issues and inquiries.
- Exhibit ownership and independent judgment when working with/supporting assigned customer accounts.
- Execute on special project work (10%) to further program development within Customer Experience (based on interest and need).
- Work within the Customer Experience workflow.
- Live Opal Values.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in account management.
- A willingness to learn, sense of humor, and a positive attitude.
- A proactive (rather than reactive) approach to handling customers and problems.
- Superb communication and organizational skills.
- Out of this world problem solving ability.
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and enterprise software.
- Previous experience managing/mentoring a team is bonus
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Early-stage stock options
- Company-provided computer setup
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A tight-knit, very supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture
- A fun, open office with ping pong, video games and snacks for days
- Exposure to some of the biggest brands on the planet
If you’d like to join us on this journey, we’d love to talk with you. When applying, submit your resume and cover letter describing why you feel you’re a good fit for this role. We can’t wait to hear from you!